Not open for further replies.

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
The Official "Cheep CUC Group Buy" thread for the September Frag Swap and BBQ

Sealife Central is giving us a awesome price on Clean Up Crew (Snails and Hermits) just for the BBQ/SWAP in September. If you would like to get in on the deal please post the amount and the type in the thread below. You can pick up and pay for your order at at the BBQ/SWAP.

HERE IS THE DEAL...

If we buy 50-99 it will cost $.90 if we buy 100+ it will cost $.80 for each type. We need at-least 50+ to order in a specific type.

Astraea Snail 
Total = 158  (possibly 20 more)
Nassarius Snail
Total = 127 (possibly 20 more)
Margarita Snail
Total = 44 (possibly 10 more) UNAVAILABLE
Blue Legged Hermits
Total = 5
Red Legged Hermits
Total = 39

This is an incredible deal so stock up now while the prices are this low. I will updating the numbers of each type daily.

If you are looking for a something different please PM/Call/or drop by the store and Gary (estwing) or Linda (estwing2) will be happy to help you get what you are looking for and perhaps bring it to the SWAP.

Tel: 519-495-3258
Email: info@sealifecentral.ca

If you have any questions regarding the CUC group buy please feel free to PM or Call me 519-359-8318.

DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 19TH 6:00PM

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Oh ya... Please Remember to thank Gary and Linda at Sealife Central. They have been awesome promoters of our forum and were more than happy to help us with the Bulk CUC deal

Thank-You Gary and Linda!!!

I'm getting

Astraea = 25
Nassarius = 25

S

Siderjan

Thanks Gary & Linda.

I could use;
Astraea Snail = 25
Nassarius Snail = 20

If they come in in time for the Swap, maybe Blob will be nice to pick them up for me.

C

crazybizzle

how about some hermits?? some decent sized ones not the eraser tip size i need about 25 of those  other than that when i find out if i can make it ill take asterius 20 nass 20 magarita 10

xxmurrxx

Like others not sure if I can make it due to work, but If I can or if someone from Windsor is willing to bring me back:
3 astraea, 2 margarita, if the hermits are a go I could use 2

Just to top off my crew  ;D

R

Riddler

I'm not sure if I'm in yet or not as I have to check my work schedule.  If I am I'd like some CUC.  When's the deadline?

I'm looking to spend about $40 and want a good mixture.

Riddler

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
crazybizzle link said:
how about some hermits?? some decent sized ones not the eraser tip size i need about 25 of those  other than that when i find out if i can make it ill take asterius 20 nass 20 magarita 10

I can't guarantee the size but I can tell you that they are coming from a reputable supplier. So, I would like to think that they show up average size.

Riddler link said:
I'm not sure if I'm in yet or not as I have to check my work schedule.  If I am I'd like some CUC.  When's the deadline?

I'm looking to spend about $40 and want a good mixture.

Riddler

We haven't decided on a deadline yet. Probably the weekend before the Swap. I will post the deadline in the next few days.

P

phi delt reefer

fyi - smaller hermits are more useful that bigger ones. They can get to algae and other "crap" in the small nooks and crannies of your rock that other CUC may not be able to. 

also if you dont want your hermits killing ur snails then make sure you a few larger empty shells scattered throughout the tank. They kill snails for their shells, not because they are jerks.  ;)

P

phi delt reefer

Neopimp link said:
FYI... i dont want to go to work tonight

get-out-of-work-free.png

S

Siderjan

I changed my request.  Might as well get more of them for the new tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.