Status
Not open for further replies.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Model on the alpine gps?
And details on TLF reactors

And does anyoen have any of the dry eco reefer rock lieing around.... I need 4 - 5 more peices... flatter the better

C

crazybizzle

Neopimp link said:
Model on the alpine gps?
And details on TLF reactors

And does anyoen have any of the dry eco reefer rock lieing around.... I need 4 - 5 more peices... flatter the better

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
double Din size for Head Unit?
and does it have gps avail or not?

C

crazybizzle

Neopimp link said:

din size?
the screen itself is actually 6.5 long x3.5
front u see when installed with buttons on side etc is 8 inches x 4
front to back when installed is 6.5 it has gps, sat. radio,blutooth hands free comm. usb . mp3 . ipod connection. wma. jpeg with internal hard drive of 25 gb.....only thing u need is oviously the wire harness and connections

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
single din is your standard car deck.. long skinny.. dounble Din is two of those... radios that are double high

C

crazybizzle

hey rick if u need anything lemme know. ive got some huge tarps and i mean big with built in tightner ropes just in case

P

phi delt reefer

crazybizzle link said:
[quote author=Neopimp link=topic=1387.msg9740#msg9740 date=1316814777]

din size?
the screen itself is actually 6.5 long x3.5
front u see when installed with buttons on side etc is 8 inches x 4
front to back when installed is 6.5 it has gps, sat. radio,blutooth hands free comm. usb . mp3 . ipod connection. wma. jpeg with internal hard drive of 25 gb.....only thing u need is oviously the wire harness and connections
[/quote]+

double din from the sounds of it.  u got a model number CB?

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Thanks guys for all your support. I'll be sure to announce if I need anything.

I wouldn't worry too much about the rain. We should have enough room between the house and garage. Plus it looks like the storm is delayed to Monday. Only 20% chance and 1mm.

Rick

C

crazybizzle

ppl who are selling and trading coral or fish how are u displaying them? are u just putting in a bag or are thwre going to be a tank to display what they look like considering we all know in a bag u cant tell if its good or not.

Seggsy

I am only bringing pre-ordered stuff.  Might throw in a couple of extras for last minutes deals and trades, but pretty much just bagging it.

Z

Zakk

I really haven't looked over the thread too close, but I'm just going to bring a wad of cash.  If someone has really nice zoos or acans, can you shoot me a PM before tomorrow, right now they are my fav because of the new 'actinic' strips... acans never glowed like they do now, even under 12000K bulbs....

I'm nervous about SPS as I'm still running with phosphates of .02-.03  Anybody have suggestions of sps's that can tolerate such 'bad' water?

and yes I know I should have posted this weeks ago, but I've been crazy busy with work, and getting the house and yard ready for winter...  :( 

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
crazybizzle link said:
ppl who are selling and trading coral or fish how are u displaying them? are u just putting in a bag or are thwre going to be a tank to display what they look like considering we all know in a bag u cant tell if its good or not.

I have a large holding tank set up so people can float anything that doesn't need to be displayed but kept warm. I will also have a medium sized tank/lights set up for items that need to be displayed and kept warm.

If you would like to display your frags outside of a bag you can use my display tank to do so. Although anything going into my personal tank will need to be dipped and inspected first.

If you would like to set up a frag display tank let me know and I will make sure to have a table set up with a power supply. You can come early to set-up.

blaked

hey i live in chatham ... i havta restock my tank after a moove and die off... any one leeving chatham that could give a guy a ride ?call me at  519 365 4791 blake

Z

Zakk

Blob-79 link said:
.02-.03 is ideal....

What about all the "must maintain phosphates of .00 or sps won't grow" opinions?

I can get it to .00 with aggressive water changes and BRS GFO, but it creeps back, must be in my liverock.  I have no problem maintaining .03, but .00 gets expensive (2 buckets of salt a month).  The 'scrap it and start fresh' idea is appealing some days :)

Blob-79

Super Active Member
.00 is theoretically impossible to maintain. Im not sure where you got info saying sps wont grow unless 0 phosphates.

P

phi delt reefer

any interest in these guys;

MINI COLONY (size of a pop can) radio active dragon eyes (35 heads + lots of babies underneath)...silver palys(10 palys) and some orange zoas up top (5 heads) $20

P1000987.jpg

some sort of LPS - 4 heads with largest head splitting into three currently. Metallic Green and silvery/gray. This is an older pic, algae is gone and its grown over the plug too. Feeding response is similar to an acan. $15

P1000855.jpg

Z

Zakk

Zakk link said:
[quote author=Blob-79 link=topic=1387.msg9777#msg9777 date=1316891983]
.02-.03 is ideal....

What about all the "must maintain phosphates of .00 or sps won't grow" opinions?

I can get it to .00 with aggressive water changes and BRS GFO, but it creeps back, must be in my liverock.  I have no problem maintaining .03, but .00 gets expensive (2 buckets of salt a month).  The 'scrap it and start fresh' idea is appealing some days :)
[/quote]

Darren, he says .03 is "absolutely crazy high".  To be fair I've read similar on reef central, and I almost guess that darryl must keep phosphates undetectable.  (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.