The Official "Whatcha Bringing" Thread for thefragtank.ca Fall Swap and BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
reeffreak link said:
I know this isnt coral but If any would like I could bring them a ziplock bag of cheato . could get 4-5 bags FREE or if your nice a little frag would work  ;)

I'll bring a dead frag just for you. And just because you can photobucket now doesn't mean your cool. HAHA

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I could use a baggy on some live sand/small rock.  Just looking to diversify my small life forms:).  Guess I should check my sched first.  :)

R

reeffreak

Awww thanks Jerry

Neopimp link said:
I could use a baggy on some live sand/small rock.  Just looking to diversify my small life forms:).  Guess I should check my sched first.  :)

Let me know for sure if your going I will update with how many bags are left as we go . Im sure by then I will have more to go

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Looks like I will be able to make it,  unless the wife knows something I don't.:)

R

reeffreak

neo Ive added you to the list that I have started under my original cheato post  ;)

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I just hope DTI brings some of his homemade beer, I missed out last time.

I'll bring a grab bag of sps, I got some really nice pieces last year, it was a pleasant surprise. 

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Will have a list of things I can bring the week before the swap. Definitely going to be a good day.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Would there be any interest if I brought a bunch of RAPIDLED lights and soldered them up while at the swap?  I don't think people know how easy these things are to make up.  I just ordered a few more bulbs for supplemental lighting, I could likely hold off on installing them until after the meet.  Just curious. 

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I would watch, only to see your soldering skills.

Only kidding, would love it as I would like to put some in my cube.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Simple,  Can get tedious and repetitive based on the amount you have to do but still simple.  Might get some confidence levels up a bit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.