Thefragtank Donation Frags

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Last year we had several people drop frags off at thefragtank table to sell and proceeds went to the site. We will have a tank set up again this year for those interested. We always appreciate the help and for some people donating a frag is preferred over cash. Thank you all last year who helped out and looking forward to seeing you all this year.

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
I'll have some things for you again plus I gave heath a dendro frag in exchange for a donation to TFT.

Indestructible blue and green stag
Fire and Ice millis
Tonga purple & neon green shrooms

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
I have a couple frag to donate but I won't be at the show. If someone who is going to the show can pick it up and bring it to the show that would be great.
1, forest fire digi
2, forest fire digi
3, bird nest
4, bird nest
5, convexa
6, pink hippo zoa
7, Armageddons zoa
8, utter chaos zoa
This stuff will sell easy :)

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
That is a nice list:) hoping we can get it to the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
:)
I have a couple frag to donate but I won't be at the show. If someone who is going to the show can pick it up and bring it to the show that would be great.
1, forest fire digi
2, forest fire digi
3, bird nest
4, bird nest
5, convexa
6, pink hippo zoa
7, Armageddons zoa
8, utter chaos zoa
This stuff will sell easy :)

Cutting close, any taker?

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Ya, someone go get his frags. I want to buy the pink hippo and armageddon myself :).
I can't have this frag sitting in my tank Torx, I will bring it. I will need to sell a few frag to make up for my lost for not working tho. Anyway told the wife that i'm going to the show so I will bring the frag to TFT table

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I can't have this frag sitting in my tank Torx, I will bring it. I will need to sell a few frag to make up for my lost for not working tho. Anyway told the wife that i'm going to the show so I will bring the frag to TFT table
Now that people know you are coming I am sure you will sell enough to compensate some of it

curiousphil

Super Active Member
I am planning to get in line at about 10 AM tomorrow morning. How shall I get my frag to the donation table? Bring it in with me at noon, or can I come in and give it to someone when I arrive?

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
I am planning to get in line at about 10 AM tomorrow morning. How shall I get my frag to the donation table? Bring it in with me at noon, or can I come in and give it to someone when I arrive?
Good question!!! When the doors open I want to look for gems! Maybe you guys could come out and meet the guys with donations before the doors open...or maybe the guys with donations get to come in early!!!! ;)

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Good question!!! When the doors open I want to look for gems! Maybe you guys could come out and meet the guys with donations before the doors open...or maybe the guys with donations get to come in early!!!! ;)
I can not speak to all of that, but I will be out periodically if anything needs to come in...frags wise lol.