This Isn't Pretty Nor What I Wanted - Opinions Please ?

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Lol, the main point is, fix your stand skin as cheap as possible because every dollar spent on making it look prettier is one less dollar towards coral and fish!!!!

ha ha ha ha

;)

sunnykita

Super Active Member
Adam is going to fix it for me ! He's such a sweet guy ! I bought almost his complete set up - getting excited ! Planning the wall removal to get the room ready ! Talked with Gary yesterday about setting it up with a 40 gal sump and then switching to the basement sump when it's ready to go - he said easy peasy with the shut offs in place to swap it out ! Yes, more money for corals ! Woo Hooo !!!!!

sunnykita

Super Active Member
Wall removal. That's ambition. And how did you manage to bribe the spouse?

hahahaha no spouse, that's the problem, no one to say ain't happening ! it was originally all one room, a sun room, and a previous owner decided to add a wall and turn part of it into another bedroom, and a small almost entry room, so the plan is to turn it back into one big room. Wish me luck ! On a side note, I seem to have a thing about taking walls down, have in 4 different homes over the past 25 years. This had better be the last one :rolleyes: