Timer 165w Shitbox Led

bart84

I finally broke down and went to led. I was looking at a 6 bulb change and for the extra I figured why not.

So I ordered the timer unit from the group buy on fb.

shipping: ordered Friday and they arrived today.
Cost: $133usd shipped to your door and $32can border charge.
Packing: very nicely packaged, very secure in foam and the box was taped to the hilt.
Light: 3 channel - whites, blue and moon.
Timer: very easy to program. Only down fall is that you have to put in 4 times per channel setting.
Fans: I find them loud as its in my living room.
Dimmers: twin dials with no markings.

I will update this as time goes on with growth and coral advancements.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
The built in timer will definitely save some PowerBar space. Hopefully it holds memory on power loss. I know you just spend a lot of time programming them, but might be worth unplugging one for 5 minutes then plug it in to check.

bart84

The built in timer will definitely save some PowerBar space. Hopefully it holds memory on power loss. I know you just spend a lot of time programming them, but might be worth unplugging one for 5 minutes then plug it in to check.
I never even thought of memory. I will try it tomorrow, as far as time to program it was literally 2 minutes.

why are you calling it a shitbox, doesn't sound too bad...how many (units)did you get for the money..
That's what everybody calls them because they are Chinese no name. I got 2 units for about $360can

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
dont forget to leave new additions at the bottom for a few days to adjust i made that mistake once they will bleach in hours unless from similar intensity