Status
Not open for further replies.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Sadly lost 2 items in the move, but luckily only 2. Yellow tang could not find his place in the new set up and sadly lost him yesterday. Bad day in deed as some know my 3 year olds favorite thing in the world is the color yellow, so she was quite sad. Also lost my gold torch. Could not find a good spot for it, then one day after work I came home and it was knocked over. When I flipped it, it had already started loosing flesh and it never recovered.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Diatom bloom is gone. Frags are mostly all mounted. Going to be building my hood the first week of July and finish the stand shelves.

Time to start looking for more corals again in the coming week. Maybe a colony or something to fill up some space. SPS doing well, good extension, maybe start venturing in there a little more. Looking for 2 TLF150's. Going to post in the LF thread.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Damn, upgraded my skimmer to a dwn-250 yesterday. It is barely broke in and tank is already looking better. Love this beast. It is a loud skimmer, not recommended for under a DT tank, but does not bother us as my sump is in another room.

24 hours after plugging it in. Still skimming wet while I tune it.

5e9u8y8y.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
More new additions. Thank you Jewel, nice seeing you again.

Sunset monti

da2y7u7a.jpg

Lobo

aha3amaj.jpg

Monti Rock

e2a8u4u2.jpg

eraneny5.jpg

Reactor fit perfectly and output lines up directly with my skimmer input, couldnt have been any better fit.
upa3u6y2.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Looking good Torx. Keep up good work. Really digging the 3 sided look!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Very nice setup. I wish I had the room for a huge tank.
All these threads do is make me want to look for a larger house. Lol.

Thanks. But the bigger house thing is not in effect here. My house is only about 1250'ish sq ft (appr. 50*25), one story, 3 bedroom, 1 bath, kitchen, living room, and storage room. Pretty sure most apartments are larger. That is where the peninsula design is great, I have an open concept from my kitchen/dining area through my living room. The tank splits that area nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.