Torx's 120 Gallon Peninsula Tank Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Ive still got the black torch bud, it's in my buddies euphellia tank, one day once it grows out there will be frags, my tank hates the slow grower euphellia

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Upgrade time.

New upgrades today. Went from 2 dual 48" t5ho and 2 RapidLED Onyx to 2x Radion G3 Pro. Only been up and running for an hour and I already love them. Forgot to ask for a hanging kit, so through together a quick one from an old kit and some aluminum C channel. Love upgrade weekends. Thank you Ian from Sustainablemarinecanada.ca for hooking me up. Now just need to get a proper hanging kit lol.
1b332120225157b1eb61de365d767aea.jpg
b3cae339bb56500a025d2a2c2d23cc1e.jpg
1e30c685d24678570c2b35ead5c5d112.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Lol. Just can’t stop knocking it eh salty? At least it doesn’t look like an autofeeder.

Can’t wait to see this all setup that sump looks sweet!

It's not going to go well for me if I ask what premium sps you have sitting around waiting for a new home will it :)

(Does it help if I add that I actually toured and had a really kickass guitar rig in the 90's?!?!?!)

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
It's not going to go well for me if I ask what premium sps you have sitting around waiting for a new home will it :)

(Does it help if I add that I actually toured and had a really kickass guitar rig in the 90's?!?!?!)

Lol. Lots of premium sps at fair prices none of the $600 an inch crap

...and yes it does help slightly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.