Trip To Reef Ralf Today

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member

this is the first video I took and I sound funny lol, however hope ya all enjoy the video. I got a headache after looking at all the coral, but yet I don't want to leave.

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Your link doesn't seem to be working
hey Eric guy, mind if I come over to check out your system. see what you got, learn a little lol, like how to post a video. I would like to meet other member of the forum and there system. how about it man. if you are in Kitchener than I am very close by.

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
hey guy, how come when I upload a video a massage came up saying the " something thing doesn't click" than file fail to load? this is from photobucket

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Been stupid busy with work and home life. I am hoping to get some guides up this weekend after I replace my final bedroom floor. Not sure who works me harder, my wife or work. Mind you, she brings me beer when she puts me to work.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
haha there is nothing wrong with what you are doing. It not doing anything, now that is wrong. take your time, most of us do have a family too:)

curiousphil

Super Active Member
Looking forward to the video, I haven't been to Reef Raft in years
+1... I've never been!

Kevin: Is the video on your smartphone? If so, download the Youtube Uploader app and put it on Youtube. Then Youtube gives you a link you can post onto forums, it's super easy. I've done it a couple times now.

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
thank man, but I am stupid at those thing. I learn better by watching that why I been trying to ask member of the forum that are close by me to show how it done, seem like everyone is busy lol . however to do that I also need to set up a youtube account too right. I give up on that a while ago

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
hey i learn to upload picture and resize it and I also manage to link video, but not this video. like what the hell haha lol. I will not give up almost there.

Last edited: