Trump The Next American President?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
So it looks like Trump vs Clinton, wonder which one will win and how will it effect us Canadians?

If Trump wins do you think all those Americans will move up here?

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I think the attraction to trump is the fact everyone is tired of the politian/lawyer.... I won't post my opinion for the very reason what TORX posted.... but this is history in the making.

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
Do you remember when Mike Tyson was convicted of rape....Trump went public with his belief that ALL crimes including rape, murder,etc should have a fine as an optional penalty. So if someone is rich enough they could pay an enormous fine and walk away. He justified this by saying the the rich were such valuable assets that it hurt society for them to be imprisoned and that the money raised from their fines would do so much more to help victims of crime than jailing someone wealthy....

Nighthawk26

Do you remember when Mike Tyson was convicted of rape....Trump went public with his belief that ALL crimes including rape, murder,etc should have a fine as an optional penalty. So if someone is rich enough they could pay an enormous fine and walk away. He justified this by saying the the rich were such valuable assets that it hurt society for them to be imprisoned and that the money raised from their fines would do so much more to help victims of crime than jailing someone wealthy....
Haha. Really? Clinton will bring that up sooner or later if that's the case.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

dale

this is not a touchy subject,, trump is not fit to run a country, he is racist, ignorant, narcissistic and an all around scumbag. this is not even up for debate because everyone knows its just the facts. the reason people like him is because he opens the doors for them to bring out the racist, narcissistic scumbaggery in themselves and lets them think it mat be socially acceptable someday..
this man can cause a lot of damage in our world, this problem needs to be discussed..
and yes i just said if you like and support trump, you have these traits.

Status
Not open for further replies.