umm What ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reeffreak

nudibranch , kill it will eat your zoas or sps depending on what type but none are good say bye bye

R

reeffreak

lol keep him and name him " where the f*ck did all my zoas go "

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I have noticed some of my zoas shrinking but didnt figure this little guy would be responsible for it... unless there is more........

Do they breed like rabbits ?:)

R

reeffreak

if you see one chances are theres more half his size or even 1/4 his size .... they are just white and turn ccolors when they are in zoa gardens . so my guess is you have green zoas in your tank right . and just one will do significant damage

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Some feed on sponges, others on hydroids i think, which is the only use for them, if you don't have those, then good bye zoas. Or at least from what I have heard/read

reefer41

if you notice if is the zoas are closed up on a colony , that were normally open check them out. dip the coral.

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
with all that blue it's very difficult to identify ,maybe you can find him in this

http://www.nudipixel.net/genus/

Sent from my HTC Incredible S

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
He is a cool looking critter that's for sure. I put it in the sump for now.  The white balance on the under water camera is not the greatest. Plus he glowed under the blues:)

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
I find these creatures fascinating with thier bright colors ,I would grow zoas just for it to eat

LoL

Sent from my HTC Incredible S

Status
Not open for further replies.