Unibobs 110 Gallon Display Build

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Big thank you to everyone who made it happen.

Phil- for the amazing looking tank

EricMtah- for the help loading up the tank

Vdubz- for the unload arrangement

So here it sits for now.

523996c78998cb44b829eb926150681d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davesolo29

Super Active Member
Awesome jerry. It's a pretty sweet tank. I've moved it a couple times now. Glad to see it went to someone that will appreciate it.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
thats the same shape as my frag tank you will love it.... has so much possibilities with the large footprint

The fragtank I am going to be using is the exact same footprint as well, just 8" shorter. And that fragtank is going to be going.....

Here:
4544f43dd555d6c060e82359a3ab9d89.jpg

More photos to come ;)

Thank you all for the kind words.

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
Awesome looking tank, cant wait to see where you go with this gonna be sweet. Any idea yet what youll be doing sps, lps, softies or just a mix. And definately deserved the "Paying it forward" treatment. Keep the updates comin.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Awesome looking tank, cant wait to see where you go with this gonna be sweet. Any idea yet what youll be doing sps, lps, softies or just a mix. And definately deserved the "Paying it forward" treatment. Keep the updates comin.

Mix to start.

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Nice "Drawling" lol. Can I get an ID on the yellow octopus looking coral on the far left under the green hair algae.

On a serious note: Congrats on the new tank Jerry! Killer tank it looks just like my old display.

Last edited:

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Nice "Drawling" lol. Can I get an ID on the yellow octopus looking coral on the far left under the green hair algae.

On a serious note: Congrats on the new tank Jerry! Killer tank it looks just like my old display.

Haha I didn't draw it, my gf did while I was laying out my own drawings, but they are messy, scratchy and no ruler. I'll post them later