Urgent Help Needed=blue Green Chromis Not Acting Like Normal

Hello: I just got back from holidays last night. My blue green chromic is usually out front in the tank. Last night he was hiding in the rocks, and at first I thought he was dead. But the moonlights were on, and I found him, so I relaxed.

This morning he is still in the same place, at the back. I just fed them-early today instead of at night, as they were not fed yesterday, and I was worried about him. The lights don't come on until 11:30 a.m.-but all of the other fish went nuts when I fed them anyway. Except the blue green chromis. I cant even find him in the tank right now.

If I can find him what should I do-asuming he is alive? he is obviously ill.

Thanks, Colby

UPDATE: Just ran all tests and they are perfect.

Last edited:

Luke.

Distinguished Member
I hate to say it but every time mine did that they died within 3 days later :( for. I reason they disappeared I the rocks . I hope he survives

I don't know why he died. He was fine before I left on holidays and ALL of my 7 tank parameters were perfect. And I did 4 the standard 4 tests this morning, and everything was still perfect,as I did a 50% water change before I left. So I don't understand why he died.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I don't know why he died. He was fine before I left on holidays and ALL of my 7 tank parameters were perfect. And I did 4 the standard 4 tests this morning, and everything was still perfect,as I did a 50% water change before I left. So I don't understand why

Is it possible that he was being bullied by the other fish... he might have been stressed. What other fish do you have in the tank

I have Ace and Grace (my two clown fish), a PJ cardinal and a six line wrasse. They all got along VERY well-and Neptune, as I called him, the blue green chromic-seemed so happy.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I don't know why he died. He was fine before I left on holidays and ALL of my 7 tank parameters were perfect. And I did 4 the standard 4 tests this morning, and everything was still perfect,as I did a 50% water change before I left. So I don't understand why he died.
Also hoe long where you gone for... did somone watch over the tank for u