23.5 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:

LondonFragfest

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.londonfragfest.thefragtank.ca
And to close out the tables, we have IC Corals added to the list. With that said, there will be a larger vendor venue next year. I actually have a few more vendors interested in coming. Next year, if all goes well, we will increase the vendor floor area by another 1000sq ft. in the same location but a different conference room. We will be able to add at least 10 more vendor tables in that area. Layout posted in the OP. Yes, yes you do see that BIGShow Frags plans on having 2 tables this year, so does Sustainable Marine Canada. They are both bringing a lot to the show, some of which will be announced closer to the event. You may want to go to the bank and secure a loan for the day :)

LondonFragfest

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
Well there has been a big hiccup this year, but it will work out for the best. There were some speakers planned for this year, however due to travel plans and other events, they were unable to appear. Saving a room just for 1 speaker, although it would be great, it is not a good use of floor space. So the tables have been expanded.

There are 10 more tables available in an adjacent room connected with large double doors. I have started contacting the waiting list...

When can we buy those sweet thefragtank.ca VIP tickets?

Soon my friend...just waiting to finalize details on vendors.

LondonFragfest

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
Here we go with more vendors

Little Shop of Corals will be there. They were at the Niagara coral show and had such a great time they wanted to join Fragfest as well this year. So I am adding vendor 18 to the list. Now if I could only secure payment on the last few it would bring us up to 24 vendors...I want to share all of them with you!!!

LondonFragfest

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
I just want to take a second and introduce For the Reef. They make microplastic-free clothing that use premium fabrics, including bamboo, organic cotton and/or ring-spun combed cotton. Microplastic-free clothing means it is better for our health and the health of our planet's coral reefs. Go check them out this year. I will be grabbing an Abyss T-shirt, but their Acro hoodie is pretty tempting as well.

LondonFragfest

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
Well it has been a crazy few days getting things done. There are a total of 4 of 30 tables left and I will need one of those for the contest items. Just finishing up with the last planned vendors. The vendor map should be updated by tomorrow I hope. Then onto making some early admission tickets available.

Check out the Attending Vendors and their approx location at the show. Vendor Map/layout. The new room will be where the contest are called and allow more mingle room.

Last edited: