View at Breakfast

AdamS

Just wanted to share my view as I eat my french toast this morning. I think everyone should live like this. Went diving yesterday but didnt get any pictures, as I suck at diving so not sure I should have a camera in my hand. Google ' Lesleen M wreck ' for a good idea what its like.

AdamS

I went around and above the wreck, I cannot go inside as I am not certified to do so. Also, I dont even really like swimming, lol.

Yeah, it is pretty lucky to be here, its a nice spot.

jroovers

Super Active Member
Wow, looks awesome!  There's some type of strange critter in the bottom right corner though, looks like it is trying to snag your breaky  ;)

AdamS

jroovers link said:
Wow, looks awesome!  There's some type of strange critter in the bottom right corner though, looks like it is trying to snag your breaky  ;)

Seriously she did eat all 3 pieces of my toast, i got 1 bite. When it comes to french toast she is a monster and really doesn't get much syrup.

Salty Cracker link said:
Next you'll be telling him to \"feed the sharks\". 

There was a guy who cut is finger real good on his way in the water, bled for both dives. The guides were a bit worried, but his dive buddy said "dont worry I have a gopro, if anything happens i will get the whole thing on camera". They were also spearing lionfish which can attract sharks at times, but we did not see any. Most sharks are on the Atlantic side.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
barracuda love blood :)
prd_011048.jpg

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
They also like shiny things like rings or other jewelry......I've even heard they can be attracted to shiny divers tanks or equipment and a lot of divers have gone to a black tank because of this lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
Reef Hero link said:
They also like shiny things like rings or other jewelry......I've even heard they can be attracted to shiny divers tanks or equipment and a lot of divers have gone to a black tank because of this lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
YES THEY DO  when i had double tanks i had chrome ones  so i had to leave them at the cabin and use some from the dive shop that where not shiny when diving in florida