Web Attack

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
@Neopimp

I have never had that problem, but I also don't use Norton. I loath Norton. Please add more info, such as a screen shot of the warning and what OS and browser you are using and we can look into it. Most likely Neo, he is better then I am at that stuff. I am sure it is just Norton being Norton though.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Tracey

I will post the exact message next time I get it but I visit lots of reef sites and Norton only gives me this message when I log onto frag tank. When I get the message I close and enter the site thru selling forum, other times when I try to entre thru selling forum I get the message and avoid it by entering home page.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Now if you just refreshed would it give you the message again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
thats always seems to be the case...

its never a repeatable thing.... there is an error due to too many users thats pops up fromn time to time but that is about the only thing amiss on the site that i know of.

hark

Ive had issues from work using IE trying to access the site, tells me there is an image or something that is corrupt and it then blocks from using the site. first time this happened i chalked it up to me doing something wrong, but it happened again so i went and asked our security team what the deal was. Both times the site www.thefragtank.ca was inserting files from the main page into my machine at work, the images it was inserting had names that shouldnt be on a reef keeping site....ie strap-skin-chest-sensation-without(1).htm. Now before anyone gets any clever ideas this is my work pc, it is scanned daily and they take security very seriously so i can assure you this machine has not ventured out into the underworld of adult fun ;-)

anyway letting you know...something weird is going on

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Ok I will look into that. We have had a persons link avatar cause issues in the past. Maybe that's the culprit again

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Next time it pops up can you tell me which thread it is specifically you are trying to view. Or is it the main page etc.

Ive had issues from work using IE trying to access the site, tells me there is an image or something that is corrupt and it then blocks from using the site. first time this happened i chalked it up to me doing something wrong, but it happened again so i went and asked our security team what the deal was. Both times the site www.thefragtank.ca was inserting files from the main page into my machine at work, the images it was inserting had names that shouldnt be on a reef keeping site....ie strap-skin-chest-sensation-without(1).htm. Now before anyone gets any clever ideas this is my work pc, it is scanned daily and they take security very seriously so i can assure you this machine has not ventured out into the underworld of adult fun ;-)

anyway letting you know...something weird is going on

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Is that file name correct above? The strap skin blah blah

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
What program are u using for antivirus or whatever