SITE NEWS Web host Renewal - And Donation Addon

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Some of you may have noticed the website went offline last week for a couple days. I forgot to pay the web host, so they took the site down. Guess i need to check my junkmail more often.

Anyways, I got that fixed and drained the 460 bucks in the site paypal account to renew for the next three years.

That brings me to the Donation addon that broke when we updated to the next version of the forum software. Well I finally fixed it and it should appear in the right sidebar of the main forum listing.

Need approx 220 a year for costs. I am thinking moving web hosts because this is a little ridiculous. i hesitate because of the work involved and that we had to upgrade in the past due to performance issues. So I have the next three years to think about it.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Special thank you to all the recent donors and the anonymous donor. Everything is appreciated. This site has been around for 15 years and solely run by the donors. We may not be the largest site but we are the honest site.

Are we able to send an EMT?
Not sure, I think the donations are set up under our founder still. You can EMT me and I will add the donation manually if you like. @Neopimp would be best to answer that though.

Painter Steve

Donor
Not sure, I think the donations are set up under our founder still. You can EMT me and I will add the donation manually if you like. @Neopimp would be best to answer that though.
If you could PM me your email address to send the EMT that would be great. I don't have pay-pal and had my credit card compromised 3X in the last 2 years so just a bit cautious. Thanks @TORX