Weee Bit Nippy

Skim

I say tis a we bit nippy outside my Reefer friends, I had to make a quick dash out to the Automobile as I had left a parcel in the back. Well being only a few steps from the front entrance I decide I would manage in just my shirt, so tally ho of I went a total of 5 to 10 sec maximin and upon my return and shutting the door I noticed that my Nipples had become quite enlarged, upon which I remarked out loud " I believe I may cut Glass with these". Terribly Terribly cold.

HOLY CRAP IT'S COLD !

Skim

derrick orosz

Super Active Member
I decided I was gonna hibernate inside today so sat downstairs watching TV and staring at the fish tanking and started to think it looks too empty....I just got back from big als lol

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
wait a minute you buy livestock from Big Als? I guess that's okay..

I had to go out as well grocery, drug store and hardware store for 4 bottles of water. it's as cold as a whores heart on payday out there. did I mention I did laundry and a wc.

derrick orosz

Super Active Member
wait a minute you buy livestock from Big Als? I guess that's okay..

I had to go out as well grocery, drug store and hardware store for 4 bottles of water. it's as cold as a whores heart on payday out there. did I mention I did laundry and a wc.
Lol I really try not too but in was bored and @Kevin Tran normally isn't home for me to come stair at his tank during the day