Went To Sealife Central Today

Jordan

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Came out with a star fish, two turbo snails, and a six line. My little brother even helpped acclimate them. :)

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Good for you Jordan. Sea life is a great store to shop at to buddy. They always have answers and are very helpful.​

You're gonna love the 6-line. They're so colourful and active. And they have quite a personality. Just keep an eye when you add new fish. Especially smaller fish like Blenny's or Gobies. The one I had used to incessantly pick on new arrivals.

Another great possible future addition would be the Blue Sapphire Damsel. While they are one of the least aggressive Damsels I'm sure one could hold it's own against the 6-Line. They stay fairly small and are beautiful.

481efa2a-704a-46ae-a427-bf846cea6b95.jpg

Sometimes [removed:Torx] has them on for $10 each. I have two in my 46 gal. and they're awesome little fish. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

heath

Distinguished Member
Another great possible future addition would be the Blue Sapphire Damsel. While they are one of the least aggressive Damsels I'm sure one could hold it's own against the 6-Line. They stay fairly small and are beautiful.

481efa2a-704a-46ae-a427-bf846cea6b95.jpg

Sometimes [removed:Torx] has them on for $10 each. I have two in my 46 gal. and they're awesome little fish. :cool:

I have one in each of my tanks, very good tank members... just stay AWAY from the 3 bar damsel.. mine is a sob and if I could catch him he would be GONE...

Last edited by a moderator:

hark

yup. I don't think he was a direct jumper but I had a prick of a tang in my old tank that I think chased him up but without video evidence I cannot be sure. if the glove don't fit, you must acquit :p