What I am bringing to the swap / What I want

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Reef Hero link said:
Tony, are you seriously kidding around or what?!?
I just got approved for a chalice mortgage so I need to know!! ;)
Settle down Ben and put the credit card away ;)..... its obviously a joke when the pictures can be found on another eCommerce website.

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
I too was interested in these as he stated his friend had just came over and took these pictures. I was assuming from his display tank and not from the internet

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk HD

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Hard to just know these are from a different website, I too thought he was serious, someone with a lot of money, on the right day could walk out of reef raft with pieces like that so I figured he was serious. Oh well jokes on me I guess??  Lol

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Duke link said:
Hard to just know these are from a different website, I too thought he was serious, someone with a lot of money, on the right day could walk out of reef raft with pieces like that so I figured he was serious. Oh well jokes on me I guess??  Lol

You will rarely see anything like this or even close to this at RR here. And if you do its a small frag from a customers tank .

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
unibob link said:
[quote author=Duke link=topic=6256.msg62081#msg62081 date=1380279798]

You will rarely see anything like this or even close to this at RR here. And if you do its a small frag from a customers tank .
[/quote]

Or you could come to my house and basically see them all in my tank

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Yup, that jelly bean looks jut like big shows baller Imo,

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Ha ha ha. Yes, Darryl nailed it. I just tried to find some super expensive chalices online and whip all you guys up into a frenzy.

I don't collect chalice. They do look pretty wild though.

September fools day everybody!!!!

(Please don't ban me.....)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
theyangman link said:
Ha ha ha. Yes, Darryl nailed it. I just tried to find some super expensive chalices online and whip all you guys up into a frenzy.

I don't collect chalice. They do look pretty wild though.

September fools day everybody!!!!

(Please don't ban me.....)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

So 50$ won't take them all? Awwww

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
unibob link said:
Where do you think people have aquired their rainbow chalices from?  That and now chalice king (Kumar).  Those pictures are just somewhat exaggerated actinic shot of nice rainbows.....nice ones for sure but the same quality I have seen around.  We are pretty lucky to have had/have the access to these chalices....considering what they sell for in the US.

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
I know tony was just messing around so i figured i would join in on the fun lol..... dont ban me either :)
Darryl, you think that got me excited.....heh, you should see me during a good live sale lol
F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, red bull, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5 :)

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Reef Hero link said:
I know tony was just messing around so i figured i would join in on the fun lol..... dont ban me either :)
Darryl, you think that got me excited.....heh, you should see me during a good live sale lol
F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, red bull, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5 :)
haha.....I can only imagine@!

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
Darryl_V link said:
Where do you think people have aquired their rainbow chalices from?  That and now chalice king (Kumar).  Those pictures are just somewhat exaggerated actinic shot of nice rainbows.....nice ones for sure but the same quality I have seen around.  We are pretty lucky to have had/have the access to these chalices....considering what they sell for in the US.

I think Jerry was referring to the fact that RR does not have any of these chalices currently in stock and haven't had them in quite some time now.  I am quite sure Jerry knows who brings in the heat ;)

However, there is other stores that bring is some 'rainbows' as well.  I picked up 2 from Rivers2Oceans a few months back.  Not the same rainbows you are typically used to seeing, but it was a rainbow chalice none the less.  They are the same Rainbow chalices RareReef was auctioning off colonies of, not to long ago (used to be on Reef2Reef, but I can't find them anymore)....I call them "pastel rainbows" I think Alex and myself are the only ones to have them locally right now.

reeffreak

Super Active Member
You won't find coral like that anywhere. Those pic are so photo shopped its redonk. I'd be happy if the chalice had half that much brightness to the colours. The only way hour getting those colours on those corals if you print it on on a piece of paper

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Like Dave said, It isn't just a matter of walking into RR and buying these pieces. He doesn't and rarely ever gets stuff like this, and when he does we all know Dave buys them all up :p

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Edit: seriously yangman? Any other site would have permabanned you without warning for spamming like that. To top it off the hidden words through the spam.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
I guess if the site is ran by people with like zero sense of humor and a strong distaste for joking around, then yes I could have been permabanned. What is the big deal? It was a freaking joke, I was bored. I slipped in the word Penis.

Loosen up Torxsie baby, it's Friday!

alg-rebecca-black-jpg.jpg

[youtube]kfVsfOSbJY0[/youtube]