What... I may be back?

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
Whats up to all the TFT long timers! Who is still around these days?

Been a while since i had a salt tank but am seriously thinking about it once again. Truly miss my sps and zoanthid collection, hopefully some of you still have some of my old stock kicking in your tanks. Definitely sold a lot over the years to members.

I will most likely just do a nano for now as still have lots of house renovations going on and my bees take most my money these days but gives me a chance to add an in wall somewhere if I so choose to. Realising i still have most my pumps, Ai sol lights, skimmer and heaters really makes me want to startup again just need a tank. Something to ponder about while I play with my bees. Guess you will see me around more often. Feels like ages!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Welcome back to the hobby. Most of us are still around although forums are a little quieter then usual. I have downgraded to just a nano as well due to renos, but then COVID killed finances so my house is still only half done and still a nano lol. Looking forward to seeing you around again.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I don't think we're going to have to put up with the Turd TOO much longer, the normal populace has finally noticed that he's really really really terrible at his job and that everything is way worse than when he took over...but I digress.

I still can't do a reef tank (as a hillibilly mountain man) but I've been really toying with doing a big wall terrarium thing with crabs and lizards.
Something that could withstand a lengthy power outage or inconvenient wildfire.