what is growing on my zoas

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I have read an iodine dip, but I am sure someone will pipe up with an actual product/procedure. I can never get anything locally reef grade, so I have a feeling I lost the frag.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I have read an iodine dip, but I am sure someone will pipe up with an actual product/procedure. I can never get anything locally reef grade, so I have a feeling I lost the frag.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca

MikeB

just saw a thread about Hydrogen peroxide and tank water. use a cup of tank water and add the peroxide till it starts to bubble. than wait 3 minutes. rinse in r.o

MikeB

just saw a thread about Hydrogen peroxide and tank water. use a cup of tank water and add the peroxide till it starts to bubble. than wait 3 minutes. rinse in r.o

MikeB