Whatcha got

Jewel

Checked the Web site, No idea what you're getting in, I'm looking for a White Cheeked Tang and is the 25 % off all fish apply. Thanks?

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Big_Als_London link said:
Right now we don't have a 25% off sale.  I don't have any white cheeked tangs in but I do have yellows and sailfin tangs.

No 25% off. Well that's lame. Where's the thanksgiving weekend sale?

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Jewel link said:
How come? Other stores have the 25% of all fish, Oh ya 50 bucks for those little Yellow Tangs is too much.
I just checked all the store specials. The only store that has 25% off all fish is Mississauga.  They are in fish alley and I assume that is why they are running this.

Yes yellow tangs are 49.99. If you don't like the price you aren't being forced to buy one. Fish prices aren't static. They change every shipment.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Big_Als_London link said:
[quote author=Jewel link=topic=6514.msg63872#msg63872 date=1381464503]
How come? Other stores have the 25% of all fish, Oh ya 50 bucks for those little Yellow Tangs is too much.
I just checked all the store specials. The only store that has 25% off all fish is Mississauga.  They are in fish alley and I assume that is why they are running this.

Yes yellow tangs are 49.99. If you don't like the price you aren't being forced to buy one. Fish prices aren't static. They change every shipment.
[/quote]

I only like giving you a hard time. Yea I was told big Al's Mississauga will have 25% off till aquatic kingdom moves lol