Where Are All The Black Friday Deals?

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
pretty disappointing Black Friday sales. I was hoping for a salt deal that would make Boxing day obsolete.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
pretty disappointing Black Friday sales. I was hoping for a salt deal that would make Boxing day obsolete.
Seems like a good deal to me.

299d0d7ca272f941178f48a142e828ca.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Joshbrookkate

Apex users....pick up the new module that supports the Apex magnetic liquid sensors. They are so versatile and easy to set up.
I bought some from Ian a few weeks ago. Aneel helped me to set them up. Last week, they saved me from a potentially significant flood and possible tank crash. Wow! Timely! Worth every penny!
And the sensors are on sale today. Get in touch with Ian from Sustainable Marine....

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Couldn't turn this down. This is better then boxing day price and no mail in rebate. I should be set until Christmas next year now.

53150ce3af87c8eb4833d9235f70150e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Okay, I’m a hypocrite, I broke down and drove to Ancaster and bought the Reef Crystals that were on sale.

I was thinking while putting the last of the dozen pails I bought in the bed of my pick up, I have to find a lighter hobby.

Benji

I went to the pet smart by my house and had 6 pails of reef crystals picked out and they said if I take another 2 they would give me another 10% off of all of them. Each pail worked out to be $39.14. Definitely can't beat that price.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk