Where Will Be All The Black Friday Deals?

Nighthawk26

don't talk about hydro, our rates in Woodstock are some of the highest.... .161000 per kw for on peak, .122000 for mid peak and .08000 for off peak..what gets me is the delivery charge, I don't and have never seen a truck pull up with my hydro..we are now owned by Hydro One...oh ya.... not sure what the new prices will be with the rate increase Nov 1...

Exact same in Waterloo. My last bill was $558 and I don't even have my 4 Radions on in my main DT yet! UGH. Add 10% Jan 1 too as the clean energy benefit ends. Disgusting.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
f8637c773872a06b5b806bac56924b04.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Man, I am so ready to spend a ton of cash but I haven't found anything on Sale that I think is a really good deal. well i guess its all for the best.

Quartapound

Just got home with my first Black Friday purchase... it wasn't a very fun one, and I hope I don't get to use it... lol.. it was a snowblower. Briggs and Stratton 2 stage, 699 @ Lowes. reg 999. sellin out real quick

Easto

I was at Big Al's London today. Their bags are a door crasher on Sunday. They have about 50 bags give or take, but the sale is only for Saturday

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
I was at Big Al's London today. Their bags are a door crasher on Sunday. They have about 50 bags give or take, but the sale is only for Saturday
Yes I posted a LF someone to pick me a couple hundred pounds but no one replied so I deleted it.

Kyle1970

Just got home with my first Black Friday purchase... it wasn't a very fun one, and I hope I don't get to use it... lol.. it was a snowblower. Briggs and Stratton 2 stage, 699 @ Lowes. reg 999. sellin out real quick
I hope you never have to unbox it.
Could you return it in the spring if unopened??
We can always dream