Which Tablet should I buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
So I have made my choice after a lot of reading and I am going to pick up the nexus 7 tomorrow when it goes on sale.  I tried to get the guy at staples to give it to me for that price yesterday but he sid he couldn't.  I might go to walmart instead and get them to price match it. Not sure yet but I am getting one tomorrow ha ha.

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
I got a 32 gig Nexus 7 for my wife for Christmas and she loves it. It's a cool toy, stereo sound is nice but quiet screen is brilliant and processor is fast esp. at that price point. As of the latest update Android doesn't "officially" support Flash anymore (due to Apple and lawyers etc....) so you have to add it back in, but not a problem.  Tons of free stuff to add and near field beaming and easy tethering to your Android phone...all good IMO.

Give Kijiji a look (as if I need to suggest that)  Car dealers were giving them away with new vehicles before Christmas so I got one BNIB from a member of "iNation" who bought the car but didn't want an Android in his house.

Status
Not open for further replies.