Who Builds Leds?

jeff.l

I am looking for 5 basic strips of LEDs. 30-36 inches. Just need it for accent lighting for a tank rack. 10k. Just on and off

J_T

Website Affiliate
Website
www.jtcustomacrylics.com
Build LED. He was at the London show. I have his contact info somewhere... I will look for it.

I know if you search build led on face book you can find him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I have done aquastyleonline and RapidLED DIY builds. Both great. Aquastyleonline is cheaper. I am using it now on my 120 and corals are happy and growing nicely, even at the bottom

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
All the box stores sell them, and they do work well. What I have found with viewing most when I was purchasing (as I do have them under kitchen cabinets) was that if they came in a 16 foot roll, it would be 4 4' pieces and you have to click them together. (These were the ones at big box stores)

I went to an electrical supplier on Wellington by 401, I think it was called HD electrical supply or something, and they had them in 25' lengths, all one piece that just connected to the IR controller box, came with wireless remote. I'm not sure what the others have on the back of them, but these contained the really good 3M sticky tape that you just peeled a layer off and stuck it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I should add it was same price as big box stores, and you could get the exact length you wanted by cutting vs hoping the pieces included to click together worked out in your favour length wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk