Who Sells Cleaner Shrimp

Janice

I was at Canada Corals on Friday and they have tiny baby ones. I don't remember the price. I think they were $10 each-but call them to make sure.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca

Albz

Please report back your experience and finding. I am planning to give them a visit as well since they are close by.

SO i went there today and the guy there was so helpful! he even tried to convince me to not buy corals that were to hard to keep.. He wasn't one of those people who try to sell u everything! he was very knowledgable too! I will now go there to get my fish and corals.. bye bye bigals lol.. Def go see them Canadianeh.

Canadianeh

SO i went there today and the guy there was so helpful! he even tried to convince me to not buy corals that were to hard to keep.. He wasn't one of those people who try to sell u everything! he was very knowledgable too! I will now go there to get my fish and corals.. bye bye bigals lol.. Def go see them Canadianeh.

thanks! I will check them out for sure then. I am thinking to get clean up crew first while ghost feeding. Maybe after two weeks. :)

Albz

yea, the skunk cleaner shrimp are only 16$ there!!! he had no more tho, he said saturday he will have lots.. in bigals they are 40$ each haha..

Albz

I'm going there this weekend too. oh maybe they will be closed for long weekend

If you are looking to buy corals, go to Thang! he's by yorkdale he's on here! GTAREEF on here. has a thread on selling! i went to his place today and it was heaven!!!!

NEC

You should ask Nafb if they are going to do their shrimp fest soon. Several times a year they bring in tons of shrimps and sell cleaners for 10$ and blood shrimp for 15$.

And Thang is awesome for corals. Not a store but someone with an insane collection.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Canadianeh

You should ask Nafb if they are going to do their shrimp fest soon. Several times a year they bring in tons of shrimps and sell cleaners for 10$ and blood shrimp for 15$.

And Thang is awesome for corals. Not a store but someone with an insane collection.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Thang's username is Thang on here?