Who Sells Cleaner Shrimp

Canadianeh

Since I am off today I decided to pay NAFB a visit. You are right! Nice people and very patience. They patiently answered all my questions (maybe it was slow?)? They have more coral selections compare to Big Als in Scarborough.

The cons:
-They have no warranty on livestock. You take it home and if it dies on the same day or next day, it is in you.
-If you livestock and don't take it home with you on the same day, they can only hold it for you for maximum of 3 days. and, if they livestock died during the holding time, no refund =(

Albz

Since I am off today I decided to pay NAFB a visit. You are right! Nice people and very patience. They patiently answered all my questions (maybe it was slow?)? They have more coral selections compare to Big Als in Scarborough.

The cons:
-They have no warranty on livestock. You take it home and if it dies on the same day or next day, it is in you.
-If you livestock and don't take it home with you on the same day, they can only hold it for you for maximum of 3 days. and, if they livestock died during the holding time, no refund =(

I don't think anyone has warranty on livestock.. big als doesnt i don't think... i don't think stores will give u fish and give u warranty because theres so many people out there who don't even cycle tanks and put fish in and they die next day....

Albz

The cons:

Did you check if they had cleaner shrimp ??? i think he told me friday or saturday, not sure which one ...

Canadianeh

I don't think anyone has warranty on livestock.. big als doesnt i don't think... i don't think stores will give u fish and give u warranty because theres so many people out there who don't even cycle tanks and put fish in and they die next day....

Some online stores do.

Albz

true true

Don't get information of Scarbs bigals. they are sooo stupid and don't know anything.. those guys who work there don't even own a tank..... i asked them questions and 90% of my questions they don't even know..... NAFB guys know a lot. and people on here..