Who's ordered from aliexpress

Giglio324

So as the title says wondering if anyone has ordered from this website seems sort of like amazon but more sketchy. Let me know your experience

Bfofre

Several friends have..  I haven't personally..  But no one has had anything negative to say.. 

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

AdamS

I have not ordered from aliexpress, but have ordered from dhgate and dx.com

Plan to get your order in 4 weeks, hope its not 5 weeks and if your lucky it will be 2 weeks.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
They are good, but also depends on the postal service and when you buy it. I made the mistake of ordering during the Chinese new year and my order did not ship for almost 3 weeks :/

It is where I get my 3-pin connecters for the Jebao/Apex cable. I have been browsing around the rest of the store recently, maybe order more soon.

umbis

I've ordered NHL jerseys there for $30. Always delivered on time. The jerseys are = quality to the ones you pay 5 times as much for here. China rocks.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Bubble-magus BM-nac7 cone protein skimmer

Aliexpress - US $240.34 - Delivery: 2-4 weeks (ships out within 7 days)
Bulkreefsupply - US $336.39 - Delivery: 1-3 weeks depending on when you order

Think I know where I am going to shop for some reef supplies

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Doesn't work on Canadian outlets I know that, also these particular units they are selling are still using ATMAN 2500 pump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
unibob link said:
Doesn't work on Canadian outlets I know that, also these particular units they are selling are still using ATMAN 2500 pump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

So are the ones at brs

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

reeffreak

Super Active Member
umbis link said:
I've ordered NHL jerseys there for $30. Always delivered on time. The jerseys are = quality to the ones you pay 5 times as much for here. China rocks.

The jerseys are not even comparable to the legit ones. The colours of these jerseys are off, stitching sucks, not even the actually reebok edge jersey. Crap fighting strap stitched in. Numbers are the wrong size, logo wrong size, other patches are all wrong.

Giglio324

My dosing pump i ordered is up and running. Delivered to my door for less than 300$ cant beat that. Only hiccup was changing the language from chinese to english when it arrived lol

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Giglio324 link said:
My dosing pump i ordered is up and running. Delivered to my door for less than 300$ cant beat that. Only hiccup was changing the language from chinese to english when it arrived lol

Which dosing pump was this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdamS

reeffreak link said:
[quote author=umbis link=topic=8041.msg85231#msg85231 date=1394421094]

The jerseys are not even comparable to the legit ones. The colours of these jerseys are off, stitching sucks, not even the actually reebok edge jersey. Crap fighting strap stitched in. Numbers are the wrong size, logo wrong size, other patches are all wrong.
[/quote]

I think thats the thing with china, some stuff is good, some is crap. I have seen some jerseys come from china that look like they are just making extras at the actual factory. I also saw a team canada olympic jersey that said 'giroux', lol. The chinese copy everything except quality control procedures.