Who's ordered from aliexpress

umbis

reeffreak link said:
[quote author=umbis link=topic=8041.msg85231#msg85231 date=1394421094]
I've ordered NHL jerseys there for $30. Always delivered on time. The jerseys are = quality to the ones you pay 5 times as much for here. China rocks.

The jerseys are not even comparable to the legit ones. The colours of these jerseys are off, stitching sucks, not even the actually reebok edge jersey. Crap fighting strap stitched in. Numbers are the wrong size, logo wrong size, other patches are all wrong.
[/quote]
Colour of mine is identical, stitching is perfect, CCM, #'s, logo etc are all identical. Don't generalize. I got a Bruins jersey for my Dad for Xmas. My sister got an 'authentic' one. They're identical.

reeffreak

Super Active Member
CCM that's funny, because the jerseys aren't ccm ... They're reebok edge, so how is that even close to what a real authentic jersey is?

umbis

Funny? I realize Reebok is the official sponsor. I was trying to point out that the CCM was the only difference. I haven't bought a jersey from every seller on the site. And I'm sure some are junk. Just saying that the ones I bought are awesome. The OP asked if the site is legit. In my experience, it is.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
I bought a few things off there, and while there have been no issues, shipping times suck, but the product was as advertised. I have EXTREMELY low expectations when ordering stuff on ebay/aliexpress/amazon from Asia.

1. Returns and warranties (especially on aliexpres) are almost non existent. So be careful on spending decent coin on an item you want warranty or support on after the sale. Aliexpress is a bulk sale site, they are probably almost all fly by night operations and really don't give a (Darn) if the 200 dollar doser you bought doesn't work after 4 months. Good luck having any recourse to try and get your money back also if the item breaks as well.

2. Most items are copies, fakes, factory variants, refurbs, or b-grades at best. So if you are looking for a legitimate pair of Jordan's you are seriously delusional. They may look the same, feel the same, but I assure you they are down right fakes, this goes for all clothing. There is no regulation in Asia on this stuff, they can buy one jersey thats real and try and source the fabrics and deconstruct it and reproduce it till the cows come home. Either way, it isn't real. IF the item was real (this mainly pertains to copyrighted stuff like jerseys or shoes, or other similar clothing items) THEN THEY WOULD SELL IT AT A HIGHER PRICE, ON A REPUTABLE SITE THAT GETS MORE TRAFFIC ie: eBAY. Do you guys really think they are just being the Robin Hood's of the internet offering a Toronto Maple Leaf jersey for 5 bucks cause they want to be nice people???? Their listings would get yanked off ebay and it wouldn't be worth their time. Aliexpress has no rules in place for this kind of stuff, much like ebay back in the day lacked the regulations on replica and fake stuff. It is like the wild wild west on Aliexpress man, you can probably find a human kidney on there for sale I bet. Or a small child. (well you might have to go to .onion's for kids....)

3. Shipping from Asia, China especially is tragically slow. Usually it is ground shipping aka tossed onto a boat for 3 weeks and sent at a snails pace. Also communication from sellers is non existent, and what I did have was the most broken English I have ever read.

I ordered socks from Aliexpress. 10 pairs of work socks that were less than a buck a pair. I was going to order 50 but I wanted to see how things worked out on my first order just in case. I don't care about losing 8 bucks but I would care about 40. They are socks, so I didn't care about authenticity or anything like that so it did work out for me, and I wasn't in a rush to get em. Generic items like this I think you can find great deals, but for a doser? Something that is pumping in chemicals into my tank that if something were to go wrong would cost me 100's if not 1000's? I think I will spend the extra 20 bucks and buy local and have some peace of mind and accountability if the product defects or I need support.....

Either way, I wish you the best of luck, and I would suggest you only buy things from this site that are expendable (along with the money) and that don't play a critical role in things like your tank.... I think you are seriously gambling by buying things from places like this, ask yourself, is it really worth the savings to buy something that could potential wreck your entire tank? I bet they sell lugnuts for cars, but you couldn't pay me enough to install them on my car.....

reeffreak

Super Active Member
I'm going to take he plunge and get a jersey to see what they're like. Obviously we all know they're not selling legit NHL jerseys, but if your going to buy a knock off of something, the least to ask is it be close as possible to looking like the real deal.

I've talked to a couple vendors with jersey and they seem super sketch on pre order conversation. I've sent 4 messages out to a couple different vendors and received one word replies. One of them claimed they even knew what jersey I wanted before even put anything in my cart, doesn't seem very reliable, but I know a few people who've gotten received them so I'm going to try it out 40$ not bad to lose, I wouldn't be spending 100s of dollars tho. Thanks for the heads up  yang

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I'm actually looking at getting a fitbit. I don't want to pay the 100 bucks stores are asking for them. I wonder if this site is the way to go.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
reeffreak link said:
I'm going to take he plunge and get a jersey to see what they're like. Obviously we all know they're not selling legit NHL jerseys, but if your going to buy a knock off of something, the least to ask is it be close as possible to looking like the real deal.

I've talked to a couple vendors with jersey and they seem super sketch on pre order conversation. I've sent 4 messages out to a couple different vendors and received one word replies. One of them claimed they even knew what jersey I wanted before even put anything in my cart, doesn't seem very reliable, but I know a few people who've gotten received them so I'm going to try it out 40$ not bad to lose, I wouldn't be spending 100s of dollars tho. Thanks for the heads up  yang

i always get expensive stuff like jerseys and the like used, or anywhere but the store lol.... im never paying 150$ for a stupid jersey that cost 1.00 and some chinese kids 10cent wage to make...

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Poseidon link said:
[quote author=reeffreak link=topic=8041.msg91361#msg91361 date=1398346764]

i always get expensive stuff like jerseys and the like used, or anywhere but the store lol.... im never paying 150$ for a stupid jersey that cost 1.00 and some chinese kids 10cent wage to make...
[/quote]

They make the legit sweater in Bangladesh so no Chinese kid lol that's these cheap ones from aliexpress, those are the Chinese kids.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Poseidon link said:
[quote author=reeffreak link=topic=8041.msg91361#msg91361 date=1398346764]

[/quote]

I wouldn't even pay 5 bucks for a leaf jersey, I can buy toilet paper much cheaper than that....