Woo Hoo Its Here

Sidewaze

long story short after being dicked around i had to go another route and my new reef octopus regal 200sss is waiting for me at home just delivered. now to wait until i get home @ 8:15 grrrr. can't wait!

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Excellent to hear :) definitely do a review. and don't be afraid to speak up about your experience trying to get this skimmer.

Sidewaze

O.K. let me just say this thing is impressive fit and finish is great. Easy to disassemble for cleaning. So the recommendation is to operate the valve wide open for 3-4 weeks until the unit it breaks in. The dc pump comes with a long enough cable mount controller in a safe place. This unit is quiet and love the way the pump ramps up when staring . I can hear my drain and biopellets over the skimmer. This is my first higher end skimmer and let me say I have no problem with the cost vs quality and quite happy with my investment. I will keep updated as breakin goes along.

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
another octopuss fan lol hope you get as much joy as i do from mine they make some amazing peices of equipment after buying my first reef oct i was just as impressed and still am