Workshop?

Stevesault

I was playing with the idea of putting together a dosing workshop? But before I start anything I would need a confident teacher willing to offer up some time.

Key points
•basic testing
•advanced testing
•dosing program/system

I would like to hear what people think about this or if this is already a thing I would like to hear about it. Thanks!

Monnishan

Im interested in such a work shop. Its a valid point. Many of us would probably like to dial in our understanding of parameters and our ability to maintain them at a steady level. I for one would love if such a workshop were presented to me.

Winks

Website Affiliate
Because there are so many different types of systems, methodology, equipment etc, I'm not sure that anyone would be able to satisfactory teach/host this. I do know that BRStv puts out great videos on this subject and covers most, if not all, the different ways of testing, dosing and understanding the chemistry of reef tanks.

Stevesault

Because there are so many different types of systems, methodology, equipment etc, I'm not sure that anyone would be able to satisfactory teach/host this. I do know that BRStv puts out great videos on this subject and covers most, if not all, the different ways of testing, dosing and understanding the chemistry of reef tanks.
So pick a method and teach that one or maybe two ways of doing. It BRStv is good yes.... but I for one would love to meet with other reefers face to face and talk about what works and doesn't work. You know what I mean? Maybe not even have a teacher maybe a brainstorm with everyone and each owns methods

Winks

Website Affiliate
So pick a method and teach that one or maybe two ways of doing. It BRStv is good yes.... but I for one would love to meet with other reefers face to face and talk about what works and doesn't work. You know what I mean? Maybe not even have a teacher maybe a brainstorm with everyone and each owns methods

I believe that is a good idea. A get together to help each other out.