Wow

Cliff

look at this add! Encouraging putting a tang in a 10 gallon just to make a sale!! Shame on this guy

Attachments

• IMG_6921.PNG
    IMG_6921.PNG
    776.9 KB · Views: 138

Cliff

The worst part is is the guy that is selling it is an experienced reefer! He says in the ad that if you buy his tank he will throw in a free coral

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
holy, that is really bad especially if a new person buys the tank.. hopefully, any good lfs would set them straight..
He's changed his ad now.... I responded to the ad and he emailed me back saying he fixed it... and he did...lol

Kman

Super Active Member
Not a fan of people that sell things like this with bad info. At least it was changed.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
good.. glad that you called him on it..:)
I just believe we all need to be responsible for our hobby... we all look out for each other and when someone tries to pull something unethical like that it should be questioned.

Fishit

Lol that guy is a nut job many in Windsor have had dealings with him he knows nothing at all and will show up randomly at your house if you ever sell him something just a warning stay far far away his email is always Molson4u but he uses diferant email just a warning guys

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Lol that guy is a nut job many in Windsor have had dealings with him he knows nothing at all and will show up randomly at your house if you ever sell him something just a warning stay far far away his email is always Molson4u but he uses diferant email just a warning guys

I think I know who you are referring to. @Kjay, can you confirm this is who I think? PM or text works too

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
The guy I am thinking about is, but he no longer comes on. Probably due to the issues last time he was on.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
OK I think I may remember that...

Fishit

Lol just avoid that email I know he had an issue with some members on here and he did the same shit to me last year and had the balls to try again this year ! It realy suckes because I like people to come over and see what frags there purchasing but you end up with guys like him and it realy makes it not worth it