xbox 360

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Xbox One.

Not Xbox 360.

I posted about buying a PS4 and I didn't recall seeing anyone else post about theirs so I don't think anyone else has one yet here.

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
i got one wt walmart this morning ..no preorder tag.  10 ppl where in line out front of futureshop. so i went to wlamart ..got one and asked for a ps4  none left ..so wemt back to futreshop after everyone was inside.    got any ps4.  nope none left.    got a xbox.    get in line yu have a preoder tag..nope.  none left

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
Petercar link said:
i got one wt walmart this morning ..no preorder tag.  10 ppl where in line out front of futureshop. so i went to wlamart ..got one and asked for a ps4  none left ..so wemt back to futreshop after everyone was inside.    got any ps4.  nope none left.    got a xbox.    get in line yu have a preoder tag..nope.  none left

SOMEBODY GET ME ONE!!!!

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Petercar link said:

sweet, so you got one? did you get any games? my brother in law is single and a big time gamer, im hoping he brings his new xbox one over so i can play some bf4.

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
i was in a hurry. i was hauling corn. so i dumped amd drover over amd walked in and boom bought it and walked out and went to next farm to load corn. ...nobody got time for dat

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I thought they were out a few weeks ago.

After I got the 360 I realized I really don't like playing consoles anymore.  So I'll stick with whatever paltry games they release for the PC.  Battlefield has been a blast so far and pretty much the best looking game I've ever played. 

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Salty Cracker link said:
I thought they were out a few weeks ago.

After I got the 360 I realized I really don't like playing consoles anymore.  So I'll stick with whatever paltry games they release for the PC.  Battlefield has been a blast so far and pretty much the best looking game I've ever played.
you should look into playing wwiionline. probably the best computer game I have played

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
ricklalonde link said:
[quote author=Poseidon link=topic=6932.msg69380#msg69380 date=1385129602]
Blah...

I want it but I'm gonna wait until destiny comes out

Samezies
[/quote]

considering its made by the creators of halo, (my fav game in its day)
i will be all over that sucker....
hibernation sequence activated :D

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Ps4 was out ... Xbox one just released... I didn't get either but will probably grab the ps4 if they make it support video streaming from my comp.

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
Neopimp link said:
Ps4 was out ... Xbox one just released... I didn't get either but will probably grab the ps4 if they make it support video streaming from my comp.
my kids PS3 streams video from the livingroom computer,i dont see why the PS4 wouldnt,mind you i havent read up on one

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Ya the ps4 does nt support Dlna.    That's the protocol to stream stuff over your home network. 

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
My ps3 does it, which is why I was surprised to find out that the (4 doesn't

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Neopimp link said:
Ya the ps4 does nt support Dlna.    That's the protocol to stream stuff over your home network. 

It is coming. As the INVENTORS of DLNA, Sony would be idiotic to not release it, they have said it was simply a matter of making certain sacrifices to make the deadline. It will be coming in future updates along with MP3 support.

The bigger pissoff would be the fact that xbox one only supports 720p resolution gaming vs, PS4's full 1080p and beyond. The GPU in the PS4 is 50% more powerful.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Ya I don't want to sound like an ass but I won't be buying one until they get it patched in.  I'm jut a bit skeptical of the timeline getting put in.