Xepta Autobalance - Automatic Measurement And Dosing System

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
How the hell did I not know about this?

https://xepta-reef.com/en/?fbclid=IwAR3_gIjJmSgBFtluBJ4bYNPoBzFCM2o56JOEk1BrwC2lWqjW3JR09Ap8lnE

ab-hd2-500x650.jpg

Xepta autoBalance is an automatic measurement and dosing system, which from the measurement of the Kh (available calcium and magnesium measurement through the expansion module) of the aquarium allows to accurately dose all the salts that the aquarium needs for the correct development and growth of all types of coral. Maintaining alkalinity at a stable value without fluctuations over time is the key to success in mixed reef aquariums. The objective of this automatic measurement equipment is to provide the user with that stability and at the same time be able to have the dosing channels integrated in the same equipment.

The equipment has three dosing channels that are preconfigured for the use of our balanced system Xepta Reef Balance, which will achieve optimal results in terms of growth and coloration, all dosed in a fully automatic.
Controllable through web application and iOS / Android mobile application via Wifi connectivity
Indication of the operating mode of the equipment by means of a light indicator
Daily analysis number configured by the user
Accuracy of the equipment adjustable by the user
3 dosing channels for use with a balanced system
Alarm for low level of reagents
No additional driver is necessary for its operation
Together with the expansion module that measures calcium and magnesium, allows total control over the three major elements involved in the growth and proper development of hard corals, which will allow the user to not worry about these tasks and facilitate the maintenance of aquariums of mixed reef.

*Most the information online is Spanish only, the above is a google translation from their website.

Some interview and English information from their FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/1889043614489912/posts/2464310096963258/

Winks

Website Affiliate
Very interesting. There seems to be a lot of automating technology showing up in our hobby. It's hard to decide which way to go. I read this could become available in August or September. I think I'll be inclined to sit back patiently and see what the reviews on these technologies are. It's going to be a tough call as different people have their favorite manufacturer. I'm more about what is going to be best for the animals that I want to raise. The best health for them. As with everything in this hobby, nothing good happens fast.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
July 1st 2019 - Pre-order is open! few units will be available in September. Pre-order is through vendors/stores only. I will be messaging distributors to see if there is a price point or if anyone works with CoralVue who may know more details.

Seasquirt

Nice, I wouldn’t mind having more information about this product, price point and perhaps a video, definitely nice though,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Nice, I wouldn’t mind having more information about this product, price point and perhaps a video, definitely nice though,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So far it ended up only being sold in its home country of Spain at 1 store. There are only a few of them out there. There are a few recent videos on YouTube on them.

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk