Looking For Yellow Figi Toad Stool

Jason Bell

Willing to pay up for this beauty if you have one, even a frag but would have to be meaty.

I have a few, you can have one, also true green nepthia, lavander and some others. I think the only Japanese leather I am missing is a pink something, but my buddy has that for me. I'm not in to names.

I work in Hamilton, that is still a couple hours away for you, but I'm closing down my old tank and only moving a couple specimens.

Mutton Biryani

I have a few, you can have one, also true green nepthia, lavander and some others. I think the only Japanese leather I am missing is a pink something, but my buddy has that for me. I'm not in to names.

I work in Hamilton, that is still a couple hours away for you, but I'm closing down my old tank and only moving a couple specimens.

Ah if you were closer I'd buy a few frags for sure

Seasquirt

Your right Matt but you see somebody has one, ive had a few over the years.

Some like these 1572820101941_image_6483441.JPG

joshthebox

Never deal with this user
Aquatic Kingdom in Mississauga had some good sized Tongan toadstools when I went by last weekend. A buddy and I picked up a piece for each of us, they're a really nice yellow colour.

Seasquirt

Willing to pay up for this beauty if you have one, even a frag but would have to be meaty.
Still looking for this Coral, it can be a small frag, cut a 1 inch square piece off of yiurs and i will come and get it, willing to pay 50 bucks for the healthy frag. Thanks

It'll grow back, with no ill effects

Seasquirt

Aquatic Kingdom in Mississauga had some good sized Tongan toadstools when I went by last weekend. A buddy and I picked up a piece for each of us, they're a really nice yellow colour.
Thank you for the heads up, i called them and I'm going tomorrow ( mothers day) he's got 3 left. Woo hoo

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

joshthebox

Never deal with this user
Thank you for the heads up, i called them and I'm going tomorrow ( mothers day) he's got 3 left. Woo hoo

No problem! Here's a photo of mine in sunlight

Attachments

• IMG_8443.jpg
    IMG_8443.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 112

Seasquirt

I went to Aquatic Kingdom today, i have a Yellow Toadstool, has that place ever changed but in all fairness i haven't been there in 10 years, i also picked up a Foxface and a Yellow Tang.

Seasquirt

Yellow Leather, i have been looking for this for awhile, where did you place yours in the tank?

Seasquirt

If there is another one available after you get yours I would also be interested in one as well
I bought a Yellow Leather from Aquatic Kingdom, i don't think the other contact actually had one.