Your favourite thing about your tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giglio324

So I was just thinking and was wondering what is everyone's favourite thing about their tank. What do you get the most satisfaction out of. Ill start I love the fish. But I love going to my tank in the morning with a flash light and seeing how extended the polyps are on all my sps frags. Looks awesome.

nitro069

Jewel link said:
My Grand kids reaction when they see the tank,

Same, sort of. not a grandparent for a long time yet. when my kid just walks up to it and stares at it like its the most amazing thing in the world. when she was a new born, I use to put her in her baby swing, plop her in front of the tank, play the stupid music thing that's on it and she would pass out every time. the tank was a godsend.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Love how everything is alive. Love seeing coral/fish grow. Love cutting coral up.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Salty Cracker link said:
[quote author=unibob link=topic=4084.msg46082#msg46082 date=1364236945]
Love how everything is alive. Love seeing stuff grow. Love cutting stuff up.

Sweet jesus that's what paul bernardo said in court.
[/quote]

Oh dear :?

spyd

Super Active Member
I love that I have something to focus my perfectionist mentality on.... The only frustrating thing is knowing you will never have a perfect tank. It also helps me pospone jobs around the house that i just really dont feel like doing.... My kitchen has been without a backsplash for 6 months now!!!  :?

Status
Not open for further replies.