Your Thoughts

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I don't think Kjay would be asking for opinions/thoughts if he wasn't open to hearing everything.

It's a hobby, we all do things differently, so everyone should share what works for them and what hasn't :)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pipes

If you sell the Harley you can get a bigger-bigger tank. and a bigger-bigger sump and a..............

BigReefer

Super Active Member
I don't think Kjay would be asking for opinions/thoughts if he wasn't open to hearing everything.

It's a hobby, we all do things differently, so everyone should share what works for them and what hasn't :)!

I decided to get a mentor such a unibob ,... he is setting me down the golden path to success

BigReefer

Super Active Member

I decided to get a mentor such a unibob ,... he is setting me down the golden path to success

BigReefer

Super Active Member
Well for safty reasons thats great news ... but i wouldnt sell unless i had to ... seems you pretty much got all the need things anyways

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Kjay

I love my Harley but in the last 5 years every car in the road has a phone. Way to many bad accidents in my area unfortunately have to draw that line to protect myself

BigReefer

Super Active Member
I love my Harley but in the last 5 years every car in the road has a phone. Way to many bad accidents in my area unfortunately have to draw that line to protect myself

I am sorry man ....

your sooo right though

can we see a pic of the lovely Harley?

Kjay

bd1f5ccd6276ed393813f53b327485d0.jpg

Not best pic but you get the idea
My Harley won't be going over my tank I just tired of all the irresponsible drivers in my areas

Kjay

Really lucky to be in Windsor small group of reefers really look out for each other and I truly appreciate you guys and this forum such a nice supportive forum unlike other hobbies I have been in.
Lots of pay it forward in our community