Zoa's

heath

Distinguished Member
what are some super easy and colourful zoa's/palys.. I have a flat rock in my tank and I would like to make a zoa garden.. thanks..
and reasonably price.. no high end stuff..

derrick orosz

Super Active Member
I got a.couple different kinda and put them on a rock and gave a year to grow... turned out like this...
20170115_143201.jpg
20170115_143156.jpg

heath

Distinguished Member
that is exactly what I'm thinking.. how did you do it, did you glue them on one rock and then just let them grow...the frags are doing great so far so good...

derrick orosz

Super Active Member
that is exactly what I'm thinking.. how did you do it, did you glue them on one rock and then just let them grow...the frags are doing great so far so good...
Yep just put a few of each on different parts of the rock and let them grow into each other

Last edited:

Luke.

Distinguished Member
When I did mine I had all my zoas I wanted in plugs and then bought $3 pair of bone cutters at the dollar store and cut 90% of the plugs stem off then superglued it to dry rock and here we are now (pics a few months old)
IMG_1694.JPG

Albz

Get rastas! Easy and fast growers and the best lookin zoas!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5594.JPG
    IMG_5594.JPG
    473.6 KB · Views: 47

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
Everything in this pic except the utter chaos (top left) have grown off their plugs into my racks so I was going to see if there was any interest in some frags...

DSC05472-3_zps4iimtfay.jpg