Alowe's 8 Gallon Sps And Lps Nano

ALowe

A special thank you to Kevin Tran, salty cracker, and most recently (yesterday) manhtu for the awesome pieces that have taken my tank to the next level! Amazing prices and incredibly healthy pieces you guys provided me. They say nano tanks can go bad fast but so far so good for me! Let's hope everything contines. Will be getting my new LED fixture next week some time so am very excited to see how that lights everything up and effects growth.

ALowe

Can't see why you need a new light, you have grow even on your sand bed from this one
Sand bed one are new arrivals. tanks only 15" deep so probably dont have a problem with the current one. Still having the same problem as what happened around christmas. The bulb flashes like a strobe light for about the first half hour when timer pops light on and then it stays on normallly.... weird... I wake up dancing every morning though so I guess its not that bad. toss on some avicii and get my morning going.

ALowe

New lights are in!! They are insane. Definitely an upgrade. Definitely recommend ledzeal.com lights so far. 70W fits perfectly over my tank. Should totally have got the programmer though... Thought I could go without but once lights go off i Guess it resets all the dimming on my channels and when lights click back on in the morning, everything is back at 100%. Anyone know how I could get around this while still having it n a timer or am I gunna have to bite the bullet and order the programmer from them for $100?

Last edited: