Darryl_V's 200G SPS reef......

reeffreak

Super Active Member
This isn't the first time you fragged up the sand dollar is it ? Did Ricks come from you Darryl ? Man that's a sweet piece !! Awesome stuff, always a pleasure viewing your stuff.

teebone110

Distinguished Member
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
reeffreak link said:
This isn't the first time you fragged up the sand dollar is it ? Did Ricks come from you Darryl ? Man that's a sweet piece !! Awesome stuff, always a pleasure viewing your stuff.

I am lucky to have a sweet piece of his sand dollar too. I think Darryl was the only reefer in Canada to have a frag of it for a while.
Grab one if you can get it. I would say that its pretty easy to keep and grows nicely ..even in my system ::)

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Ya that is right....I sold a small hand full (maybe 4 or so) frags about a year or so ago, maybe longer as time flies.  Rick was one of them and Tbone too.  Glad its doing well for you T !

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Sorry guys...the site is dead.  I have a new domain but have yet to do anything with it.

I finally had some time and innitiative to clean the tank and took some new pictures.... most of these are still frags, small colonies but up and comers in my tank.

PC superman acro
P1017443.JPG

Emma's/Tyree Jedi Mind Trick
P1017535.JPG

Tubbs Pink Jade
P1017542.JPG

My Northern Delight
P1017548.JPG

This pic shows the mixed in green pigment well...
P1017543.JPG

My Highlighter Caroliniana
P1017551.JPG

My Sunset Millepora
P1017555.JPG

Tyree Ponape Rainbow Acro
P1017539.JPG

A cool one with no name....suggestions welcome
P1017534.JPG

My After Burner Chalice
P1017445.JPG

And one I love that Im calling..
Banana Berry Smoothie
P1017523.JPG

And a new FTS !!

[img=1400x585]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/110559948/200g/2013-06/P1017518.JPG[/img]

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Sorry guys...the site is dead.  I have a new domain but have yet to do anything with it.

I finally had some time and innitiative to clean the tank and took some new pictures.... most of these are still frags, small colonies but up and comers in my tank.

PC superman acro
P1017443.JPG

Emma's/Tyree Jedi Mind Trick
P1017535.JPG

Tubbs Pink Jade
P1017542.JPG

My Northern Delight
P1017548.JPG

This pic shows the mixed in green pigment well...
P1017543.JPG

My Highlighter Caroliniana
P1017551.JPG

My Sunset Millepora
P1017555.JPG

Tyree Ponape Rainbow Acro
P1017539.JPG

A cool one with no name....suggestions welcome
P1017534.JPG

My After Burner Chalice
P1017445.JPG

And one I love that Im calling..
Banana Berry Smoothie
P1017523.JPG

And a new FTS !!

[img=1400x585]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/110559948/200g/2013-06/P1017518.JPG[/img]

spyd

Super Active Member
Amazing as all ways!! That Banana Berry Smoothie looks delicious!!  :drool: Lovin that PC Superman as well and your After Burner chalice! What am I saying, those corals are all awesome!!!!

spyd

Super Active Member
Amazing as all ways!! That Banana Berry Smoothie looks delicious!!  :drool: Lovin that PC Superman as well and your After Burner chalice! What am I saying, those corals are all awesome!!!!

C

copperkills

Maybe u should have a name that coral contest...put it to a vote and give the creator of the winning name a free frag :p

C

copperkills

Maybe u should have a name that coral contest...put it to a vote and give the creator of the winning name a free frag :p

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
copperkills link said:

If there isn't already an "Alien Eye Acro"
Top down that's what I see. Can you get a side shot of it.

Ps if contest happens that's my name :)

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
copperkills link said:

If there isn't already an "Alien Eye Acro"
Top down that's what I see. Can you get a side shot of it.

Ps if contest happens that's my name :)

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I have an alien eye acro, but every time I show it I'm told "there's no such thing as an alien eye acro". 

I got it from Rick, so he may hold the patent on 'alien eye acros' :)