Redneck II

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
skimmer is less than 3 feet from the intake and there is 1" lines in use,never had an issue ever with using my  blueline or for that matter the little giant,Ive even used a mag18 on it and worked great,its just too noisy for my liking,if i cant get the head pressure at the desired height then its of no use and there was clearly a misrepresentation on the reef-lo pump doing 1450GPH as a rated pressure pump,this pump is rated to give 1300+gph at 3',i only need 800-900 of them to make my skimmer work proper

S

shayneh

Did you contact Reeflo? What did they say?

I personally find it hard to believe they are misrepresenting their product since I have had nothing but exemplary service from them during my tenure in this hobby. In fact anyone else I know who has owned a Reeflo pump and contacted them with a problem has always been quite satisfied with Reeflo's customer service (even after the warranty has expired). I had a friend once spend almost 2 hours on the phone while a technician painstakingly went over the plumbing of his entire system with him to help him determine he had screwed up the plumbing. I would give them a chance to fix the problem before you dissuade others. 

Let us know what they say!

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
They are very understanding and was on phone with chriss in support over an hr refitting and didnt solve issues with pressre.new pump and still got growing pains.misrepresent was a strong coment and they as a company are extremly good to deal with.second reeflo ive had expecting  what they state in product.we agreed i would need one of the higher end pumps they sell.ill stick with wjat has worked for years

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
actually all it says on them is LED Aquarium Lights

•Uses Bridge Lux Bulbs (14K Leds)
•1 Cord controls the White LEDs and 1 Cord controls the blue LEDs (2 power cord system)
•Strong all black outer casing.

•Powerful 120W LED Aquarium Light can replace
250W Metal Halide Lamp, save 50% on
electricity bills

•Lifetime : The high power 1w LED convert electric energy into light directly, there is no
filament to break on led, so they could be more durable and nearly no maintenance, you
don’t need to replace the bulbs frequently like MH/Fluorescent.

•Use built-in switching mode 97% efficiency power supply, no need heavy ballast as MH
and fluorescent which will inefficient and burnout finally.

•LED is cold lighting LED lights which run much cooler than standard florescent and
metal halides and 3 built-in cooling fans help cool down the lamp very well, you don’t need to
buy additional expensive cooling system.

•LED’s light is downwards directly and wide beam angle help confirm uniform coverage,
you don’t need to buy additional bulky reflector like MH.

•White&Blue combined in one unit, no need additional T5/T8 for actinium blue supplement.

•Powerful 1w led could penetrate deep into the tank bottom

•Easy to install and use, plug into the electric outlet(120/230Vac) directly, no set-up
required, Plug-and-play.

•Super Low Power Consumption

•Low Heat Displacement

•CE and RoHS compliance

•High efficiency, save energy, minimal maintenance cost

•1 year warranty