thmh semi in wall peninsula 90g sps dominated tank.

Thmh

Website Affiliate
harleymike link said:
[quote author=Thmh link=topic=3490.msg51396#msg51396 date=1369290763]
woohooo!!! after waiting patiently for 3 months typezero and i finally recived our light fixtures thanks to rick and lorna @ ocean abyss aquatics.

We have been using LED from the get go and we have been pushing it to the limit with full spectrum and intensity. We concluded that LED can grow corals like no other but the spectrum to colors up corals is not on par with t5 or mh. We have been testing out t5+led combination on our frag tanks for 4 months now and iam very exited to say that i can finally achieve the colors and grow that got me into the hobby in the first place. I now present you to my new ati led powermodule!:D which i believe to be the future of our reefing hobby.
ahe5ezu9.jpg
5are5yne.jpg
8y7atehy.jpg
8y4uryqy.jpg
py3edy5u.jpg

Why not use a standard ati t5 light and run some reefbrite strips with it. Might have been alot cheaper. Thats what I was thinking, If i dont go full led
[/quote]

I always loved LED! and T5 has been proven by so many reefers that it can colour up sps so when the ATI led powermodule came out it was a why not.. With this fixture i get a better led and t5 spread,new technology on the blue spectrums and its an all in one sleek package.