110G Mixed Reef. Nov 2013 Update

JordanHurst

Re: Mixed Reef Display- Update

Well another successful trip to IA today!
15- Astraea snails
4- chromis
1- Tang (need name from Bill):)
1- Anemone crab (Awesome)
1- Anemone Shrimp

1 Ultra Pokerstar Frag
1 Red Superman Monti Frag

Posting update pictures soon!  Few new upgrades to the tank as well. Just ordered the Elite w/ net controller off BRS as well as last month started with the 2 part dosing kit from BRS and love it!
Post some pictures after the Controller unit arrives and it gets all set up!!

Cheeers

B

Bill@IA

JordanHurst link said:
Well another successful trip to IA today!
15- Astraea snails
4- chromis
1- Tang (need name from Bill):)
1- Anemone crab (Awesome)
1- Anemone Shrimp

1 Ultra Pokerstar Frag
1 Red Superman Monti Frag

Posting update pictures soon!  Few new upgrades to the tank as well. Just ordered the Elite w/ net controller off BRS as well as last month started with the 2 part dosing kit from BRS and love it!
Post some pictures after the Controller unit arrives and it gets all set up!!

Cheeers

Bristle Tooth Tang from Bali aka Bali Kole Tang

:)

JordanHurst

Well, The next 2 days should be fun!!!  My reef keeper elite w/ net has arrived!!
Anemone shrimp- hosted rose bta
Anemone crab- hosted the other rbt!
kole tang is awesome!
and corals are doing great!

JordanHurst

Re: 110G SPS starting to grow nice- NEW pics

haha finally grabbed a few pictures with the new iPhone!
listed them on the first page!!

And i need the name of that purple frag you sold me darryl! 7th picture!

spyd

Super Active Member

Looking good! I noticed one head of aiptasia in your first pic. It is growing in those zoas. Not sure if you had more or not but I thought I would point it out just in case you didn't notice it in there. The SPS look like they're doing well! Looks like you have no issues keeping zoas thriving either! Congrats!!

Hayes

Thread Hijack....

If you have success getting the net module working please educate me LOL

I have had it for six months or more and have never been able to make it work. I am computer illiterate though so Im sure that is not helping

Dwayne

Thmh

Website Affiliate

Glad everything is turning around for you! also firefish/dartfish hides all the time.

JordanHurst

Hayes link said:
Thread Hijack....

If you have success getting the net module working please educate me LOL

I have had it for six months or more and have never been able to make it work. I am computer illiterate though so Im sure that is not helping

Dwayne

LOL yea mine is hooked up to my router with ethernet cord. I can control the whole thing with my phone just by typing in my IP adress in the browser. although, cant get the mail settings hooked up for email to my account. its @ live.ca I looked up the numbers they are right... im not sure will be calling D.A. on monday to help me!

JordanHurst

spyd link said:
Looking good! I noticed one head of aiptasia in your first pic. It is growing in those zoas. Not sure if you had more or not but I thought I would point it out just in case you didn't notice it in there. The SPS look like they're doing well! Looks like you have no issues keeping zoas thriving either! Congrats!!

Pain in the ass.. its been there for months apparently thrives on aptasia X, ive noticed about 20 now in the past month, just emailed Bill and ordered some peperment shrimp, i tried the copper banded when i only had a few lets say 6 months ago and he died in 2 days... sucks spending $40 plus gas but I need something now. I dont have a cleaner shrimp anymore starfish enjoyed him so he is in the sump and im gonna pack in 5-10 pepperment shrimp and see how that goes.. and possibly order a copperbanded from bill and let him keep it for a while make sure its nice and strong.. haha foxface blue tang yellow tang and the new kole wont be to happy to share with the new guy hahah

Ill keep ya posted.

JordanHurst

1) Frag of my unknown coral? Stag?
2) Left side frags, yellow and the superman digi frags from Rick! Superman on the right is a frag of my frag from incredible!! Thx bill!!
3) colony of red acro from Darryl! Looked way nicer under LED but its color is justt starting to come back!! Reef chill helps:)
4) Sunset milli frag, created by Darryl, beauty frag thx!
5) 3 digi's green is from keys in the states, purple and superman are from IA- Thanks again bill!  (anyone else seen green digi?)
6) Amazing ahem shrimp, because my clowns suck and dont like the rose bta's.. again IA recommended!!

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
110G SPS starting to grow nice- NEW pics

Looks awesome Jordan. I have some green digi I will be fragging off my colony soon, definitely some nice peices there, Love the sunset, still one of my favs.

AdamS

I would suggest you save some money and get 1 peppermint. When i got mine he cleaned up 20 or so aiptasia in 2 days, and those are the ones i knew about. He has been living well eating the very small amounts of leftovers. The odd time i will sneak him a few pellets while the fish are eating.

Adam