110G Mixed Reef. Nov 2013 Update

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
looks even better in person, this tank rocks. i should have brought my camera with me the other day. i will for sure next time.

you should take a video of that sunset with the ipad man, i still cant get over how shaggy it is.

JordanHurst

jroovers link said:
Man, things are looking sweet.  Those Jordan's really now how to reef!  ::)
  :drool: The Blue Acro is the frag Justin and I got from you on our last trip! So thanks for the nice piece!

Darryl_V link said:
Nice yearly update Jordan.!  Looks great.  I see you were able to grow that sunset mille into a nice colony...
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Best $40 I ever spent. Haha I cherish the corals I got from you. That red acro colony is still hanging around! Just starting to like the LED's. Cheers man

teebone110 link said:
nice work, your colours are great! what's with the phalic shaped meteor shower down at the bottom of your tank? LOL ;D
Do you run pellets?
Yea I started them maybe 2 months ago? converted my old phosban reactor over. I honestly haven't tested much since i started them or anything, I just try and stick to my water change schedule and watch the coral for signs that I'm being a lazy ass :dead: Thats a frag from DUKE, another steal. It just kept getting covered in sand so i glued it onto 1" PVC and stuck it into the sand. I figure you could just glue 1" unions on the bottom glass (starting a new aquarium) then you could just stick in a 1" PVC with different Monti plug on each stem then let them grow out.. Never tip over, easy to slip out frag/replace, little makeshift lollypop garden! I have no room. I couldn't convince Jmonker

Pistol

Super Active Member
Donor
Yes, nice mix you have going there, I like that veggie clip glass cleaner combo.