140G Custom Miracles Reef

C

Camps23

teebone110 link said:
Looks awesome!

How long have you had your elegance.. it looks good, is it Australian?

I have only had that elegance for about 2mnths..one of my newer corals. Not 100% sure if it is Australian but as usual I dont feel pics do any of the colors justice. The elegance has bright purple tips.

Thanks everyone...

Darryl_V link said:
looks great Ryan.....

Thanks Darryl, every single SPS frag I have got from you is doing amazing. That sunset milli is one of the nicest colored pieces I have. If anyone gets a chance scoop up his frags.

C

Camps23

Heres a couple of pics just using my iphone...sorry for the lack of updates but a 4yr old and a 2yr old take up alot of time !
A few pics of my female leopard wrasse. She's a pig...eating everything including my nori sheets with the tangs !

image11.jpg

image10.jpg

image12.jpg

image.jpg

C

Camps23

Darryl,
You can just see the orange torch under the leopard wrasse in the last picture. It is a weird angle shot so you mainly only see the tips not the orange arms.

Teebone,
I have a whipfin fairy wrasse in there as well. Have had him for about a year. Had the leopard for about a month.
They have been swimming together since dayone...no issue

spyd

Super Active Member
Tank looks great!! I should have checked it out when I grabbed that dosing pump from you! If you ever frag that Orange Torch, let me know.  ;)