180gal Starphire New Reef Build - Work In Progress

Dima

Hi guys my rock is here got 130lb of marco dry rock and 30 lb of dry live rock. To het some colorine algae. However they are diff color. Do you know if marco rock will change the color as it looks really white now? Maybe i should not use live rock at all?
42294ce4db45e26d9ecc68178849cf5c.jpg
6f45bf21b0ec34dc9c9a399dc24f95bf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dima

Cool.. my skimmer pump died off last evg. Have written to reef supplies as its under three yrs warranty. Lets see what response i get..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHy dont you contact reefoctopus, I dont think reef supplies are responsible for the warranty. Let me know if they actually are :) By the way how is your tank doing ?

Letsdiscus

WHy dont you contact reefoctopus, I dont think reef supplies are responsible for the warranty. Let me know if they actually are :) By the way how is your tank doing ?

Good point. Was waiting on reef supplies to revert guess they may reply tomorrow after the weekend.
Just opened a ticket wth coravue. Thanks for the tip..
Tanks doing grt after the ick recovery. Back wth most of my new stocks minus brown powder tang. Will post some pics ahortly..

Dima

Good point. Was waiting on reef supplies to revert guess they may reply tomorrow after the weekend.
Just opened a ticket wth coravue. Thanks for the tip..
Tanks doing grt after the ick recovery. Back wth most of my new stocks minus brown powder tang. Will post some pics ahortly..

Glad its all working out, waiting for pics :)

Letsdiscus

Your tank looks really great, completely recovered! How many tangs you have and what shrimps are in there ?

Thank u.. Got 3 Tangs- original Scorpoas which survived the Ick outbreak.. since then added Choclate Tang and Kole tang. Got a flame angel yet again though this time i have kept him in my overflow behind the tank for a few days till i grow him strong before introducing to the main display..