20 years ago...

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Duke link said:
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=8318.msg91493#msg91493 date=1398443073]
Heh, it was crap.  I was happy to see it all peter out around 2000 or so.  I think perl jam did a reunion tour with spice girls a few years ago but that was about it.  Good riddance. 

BUSINESS IN FRONT PARTY IN BACK!!! \m/

having seen pearl jam live 5 times in the last 10 years.. they are by far the best band i have ever seen live and i must say i disagree with you about them, i dont think the spice girls have toured with them.. nor are they doing reunion tours, since they would have had to have broken up for a reunion tour.. they do however sell out every venue in the world in record time still.. all while sticking it to ticket master. any fans who havent seen them live i strongly suggest you take the time to see them when they come around next, theres nothing else like it.

[youtube]hvtdbfI1sqQ
[/youtube]
[/quote]I so Wanted to see them when they were here last summer but I wasn't paying $300 for a ticket.  I think the concert sold out in like 7 minutes or something like that.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
jeffopentax link said:
Are you sure it wasn't creed you saw?  Who can tell the difference?

i sure can, i couldnt even pick out a creed song if i heard it..

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Big_Als_London link said:
[quote author=Duke link=topic=8318.msg91516#msg91516 date=1398451636]
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=8318.msg91493#msg91493 date=1398443073]
Heh, it was crap.  I was happy to see it all peter out around 2000 or so.  I think perl jam did a reunion tour with spice girls a few years ago but that was about it.  Good riddance. 

BUSINESS IN FRONT PARTY IN BACK!!! \m/

having seen pearl jam live 5 times in the last 10 years.. they are by far the best band i have ever seen live and i must say i disagree with you about them, i dont think the spice girls have toured with them.. nor are they doing reunion tours, since they would have had to have broken up for a reunion tour.. they do however sell out every venue in the world in record time still.. all while sticking it to ticket master. any fans who havent seen them live i strongly suggest you take the time to see them when they come around next, theres nothing else like it.

[youtube]hvtdbfI1sqQ
[/youtube]
[/quote]I so Wanted to see them when they were here last summer but I wasn't paying $300 for a ticket.  I think the concert sold out in like 7 minutes or something like that.
[/quote]

that must have been the show with the spice girls, lol...

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
jeffopentax link said:
Probably cuz you'd assume it was pearl jam

doubtful, eddie vedders voice is very easy to distinguish from others.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Perl jam is almost at the top of my all-time-hated band list: 

1) the doors (holy **** stop playing these songs!!)
2) Eric Clapton (nobody needs to hear white room anymore)
3) That screechy chick from the 60's 
4) Perl Jam (his voice is the most annoying, warbling offkey catterwhalling I've ever been subjected to hour on the hour when I worked in a warehouse)  "last kiss" and "elderly woman" can kiss my pasty white rear.
5) M&M.  He just sucks.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Duke link said:
[quote author=jeffopentax link=topic=8318.msg91525#msg91525 date=1398452541]
Probably cuz you'd assume it was pearl jam

doubtful, eddie vedders voice is very easy to distinguish from others.

[/quote]

Well we agree on that ;)

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
This thread was totally revived lol.... Thanks yangman! :)
I'm excited to see Soundgarden and NIN this summer!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk