3d Printer Accessories

kapelan

I didn't really have anything pacific in mind, just wonder if it is possible. I've been toying with the idea of getting a 3d printer. What comes to mind right off the top of my head would be a frag rack that would be held in place with magnets.
Polymorph Thermoplastic can hermetically glue a magnet.

Last edited:

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I didn't really have anything pacific in mind, just wonder if it is possible. I've been toying with the idea of getting a 3d printer. What comes to mind right off the top of my head would be a frag rack that would be held in place with magnets.
Yes. Those have been done and can be built with either PETG or ABS filament.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Final controller bracket design. Text can be edited.

vortechtest05.jpg

Matt1997

Man if I had one of these all these cheap plastic parts would be replaced. Like the end slider piece for the 72” coralife light and the mounting legs

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
What was the cost to make them Torx? I'm interested.

Actual cost to make them is subjective lol. Once I get things up and running I will probably be selling them for $10 a piece, with combo discounts and will vary if you want custom work on it. I am tearing down my printer today to do some adjustments, clean and upgrades over the next few days. Hoping to have it back up and running perfect soon. I will also have a Reeflink mount by then as well. I can do just about any controller with ease. I have a Jebao DC12000 controller I will be making one for as well as any other old controllers I can find laying around. I think I discarded my old Jebao RW pump controllers.